D and J Service Center is your home service concierge, helping those in our community find services and products to maintain their home including the best plumbers, painters, quality roofers and siders, great landscaping, trusted mold removal, handy flooring as well as many other jobs and tasks needed to sustain a beautiful, clean and healthy home.
There are many things you can do on the daily or even monthly, to maintain the quality of your home. This is a great thing to keep in mind when going through your normal routines because just a couple extra minutes a day of maintenance can keep your home looking great for much longer. However, what we will say is if you have kids sometimes the mess and destruction is inevitable!
Here are Some of the Best Practices to Maintain the Quality of Your Home:
- Clean your roof every 3 months
- Clean your backyard fence every 6 months
- Trim your Grass every 3 weeks at least
- Make sure you have shutters/other disaster protection ready for every possible occurrence
- Clean off your cabinets especially in the kitchen
- Clean off your driveway when you clean your roof
- Make routine checks for leaks, water damage, mold, etc